Website Audits for SEO
Can your customers find you online?
Our data-driven SEO audit process will uncover reasons why your website is not performing or ranking well on Google and other search engines. Once we’ve completed the audit, we’ll send you a detailed report and at least three actionable steps to take toward improving your site’s performance. We’re so confident in our process that if we are unable to recommend at least three actionable steps, we will refund your money.
- Opportunities for improving your website
- Who your true competitors are
- Which keywords are potential opportunities given your existing content
Our Website Audits uncover:
- Search engine errors, notices and opportunities
- Most popular pages
- Popular search terms, how people find your site
- Top competitors for your keywords
- SEO Opportunities
- Content development opportunities
- And more…
Request your website audit quote today.
* The cost of website audits will vary by complexity and number of pages – however, a typical website audit will cost between $300-500. We love WordPress and may be able to assist with fixes for an additional fee if you do not already have a website developer.